Your choice for Hamilton Physical Therapy
Feel the difference at catalyst Physical Therapy
At Catalyst Physical Therapy, we’re committed to providing you and your loved ones with exceptional care in a compassionate and friendly atmosphere.
Located in Hamilton, MT, Catalyst Physical Therapy is known to be the best physical therapy clinic in the area. We believe that our patients deserve the best care, and make sure you always feel welcome and at ease.
Whether you’re coming in for a simple checkup or a more complex treatment regimen, our dedicated team has the skills and resources to manage all your health needs. We can’t wait to help you feel better TODAY!
What Makes Us Different?
- Individualized Care. Just like no two people are alike, no two therapists are alike. We make sure you are placed with the correct physical therapist for your needs. Every patient we treat receives a completely unique and personalized course of therapy. We take the time to listen to your concerns!
- One-on-one therapy based appointments with a licensed professional at every session. All of your care will be provided by an experienced physical therapist or our licensed physical therapist assistant. You will never be passed off to someone with less education and experience such as an aide or athletic trainer.
- Results. Our staff addresses your difficulties and problems at the first visit. You are actively involved in every stage of your care.
- Continual Education & Long Term Results. We help you understand your injury and the healing process, putting you back in control! We also educate on how to prevent future injuries.
- Advanced Practices: Our therapists apply clinical reasoning and evidence-based practices to systematically assess your condition and incorporate the most recent clinical practices in physical therapy care. You can feel confident that you are receiving the most advanced physical therapy care available in the Bitterroot Valley.
- Comfortable Setting and Friendly Staff. We consistently hear from our patients that they feel comfortable and welcome in our clinic. Our team strives to make the clinic relaxed and fun along with building close relationships with our patients.
Rebekah Stamp, MSPT
Owner & Physical Therapist
Dr. Caleb Kemp, DPT
Dr. Amy Messer, DPT
Physical Therapist & Clinic Manager
Kristi Myers, PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant
Kaylie Ueland, PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant
what They’re Saying
“My experience with pt at catalyst has been exceptionally positive. hardly able to walk after a hamsting injury to better than before the injury in 5 weeks was a pleasant surprise. the staff at catalyst challenged me to push the limits within the pain threshold each visit and it paid off. They were encouraging, positive and personable and I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone needing PT.”
“I enjoyed physical therapy and loved the therapists who helped me. amy knew everything and could answer every question i had. kaylie worked me hard and made sure everything was feeling good.”
“CATALYST IS A VERY WELL ORGANIZED, EFFICIENT OPERATION. I HAVE REALLY LEARNED A LOT ABOUT MY BODY MECHANICS AND FEEL STRONGER + MORE FLEXIBLE, MY TIME HERE AT THE CLINIC HAS BEEN WELL SPENT.”
“Amy really helped me to become more flexible and with less pain. Very positive experience here at Catalyst. Set me up to continue at home.”
“I am overwhelmed. I have a life now. I feel 100% better in fact. I don’t ever remember feeling so healthy before…I will definitely be referring anyone I know to Caleb.”
“Before coming into Catalyst, I was in EXTREME pain. I couldn’t care for my kids, use the restroom, get up or walk without help. I was beyond restricted. After just a month of therapy with Rebekah, I feel normal again. I’m pain free and feel I’ve been equipped with knowledge/techniques to better my body mechanics…preventing future injury. Besides that, very personable and welcoming environment! I’m glad to be feeling better, but sad to leave. Rebekah was great, and very passionate. She made me feel important and always listed to my questions and concerns.”