03/27/2020: A message for our Clients & Community
How does Governor Bullock’s stay-at-home orders affect Catalyst Physical Therapy?
Physical Therapy is considered as essential business, so we are still OPEN. Pain and injuries are never planned. As a community during this crisis, it is crucial that we do not overwhelm the healthcare system, particularly with Emergency Room visits. You may be unsure if physical therapy is safe at this time. Catalyst Physical Therapy wants to assure you that we are taking every safety precaution, and we are committed to keeping our team members and patients informed and safe.
With that being said, we are open for care. If you have an acute musculoskeletal injury such as a muscle spasm, sprain, or strain, or have chronic pain give us a call for highly skilled, compassionate care provided by a Doctor of Physical Therapy. We are able to offer tele-health, video and/or telephone consultations with a licensed Physical Therapist to determine if an in-house visit is necessary. In most cases, we can get you in for a same-day appointment.
Here are the extra safety precautions Catalyst Physical Therapy is taking to ensure a safe and clean treatment environment:
- We have asked our staff to stay home if they are not feeling well or they have been exposed to anyone who is sick in their household, to avoid spreading any form of illness.
- If you are ill, please inform Catalyst Physical Therapy so we can transition you to tele-health and/or rescheduled your appointment for a future date.
- We are asking every patient a set of classifying questions at the start of treatment to identify any potential risk.
- We only have 2 Physical Therapists in our office at one time. This will help ensure physical distancing is maintained at all times.
- After each patient encounter, we are thoroughly washing our hands with soap and water.
- We are requiring each patient to use hand sanitizer or wash his/her hands immediately upon entering the clinic and before leaving our clinic. In addition, we have hand sanitizer positioned throughout the clinic for frequent use.
- After each patient encounter, we are cleaning and disinfecting the treatment area and equipment used.
- We are frequently disinfecting door handles, computer keyboards, phones, pens, light switches, faucets, etc.
- We are offering tele-health services to minimize physical interactions as much as possible
Thank you for your loyalty and for continuing to support Catalyst Physical Therapy and our community through these uncertain times. We will always continue to focus on helping everyone to FEEL THE DIFFERENCE as we navigate this difficult situation.
Sincerely ~ The Catalyst Physical Therapy Team